Updated: 17th May 2018
Did you want terms and conditions related to the application instead?
Information about us
agencycore.net is a site operated by Agency Core Limited (“we/us/our”). We are a company incorporated in England (registered number 09000936) with registered office at Agency Core, 86-90 Paul Street, London, EC2A 4NE. Our VAT number is 195830083.
Accessing our site
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend any service we provide on our site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our site, or our entire site, to users who have registered with us.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
Intellectual property rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text without first seeking our permission to do so.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Reliance on information posted
Commentary and other materials posted on our site should not be relied upon or treated as a substitute for specific advice relevant to particular circumstances. We shall accept no responsibility for any errors, omissions or misleading statements on our site, or for any loss which may arise from any reliance placed on materials contained on this site by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Our site changes regularly
We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, any other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied.
Nothing in these Terms seeks to exclude our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation. However beyond that we exclude all other liability to the extent permitted at law.
In no event shall we be liable for any loss of business, loss of profit, loss or corruption of data or for any indirect or consequential loss relating to or arising from your use of our site.
Information about you and your visits to our site
Transactions concluded through our site
Any contract for the supply of services or information formed through our site shall be governed by appropriate terms and conditions of supply which shall be made available to you prior to the formation of that contract.
Viruses, hacking and other offences
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Linking to our site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you unless this is in relation to a forum or blog site or other website where such linking is permitted.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
If you wish to make any use of material on our site other than that set out above, please address your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links from our site
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact email@example.com.
Thank you for visiting our site.
Competition terms & conditions
Any Social Media competition run by Agency Core complies with the below terms and conditions:
- Competitions are open to all UK residents, except for employees of Agency Core, their families, or anyone else who is professionally associated with the competition.
- Proof of completing an online entry, is not proof of our receipt of your entry. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost, delayed or damaged.
- All eligible entries received by the closing date have an equal chance of winning. Entries not submitted in accordance with the rules or incomplete or illegible entries will be disqualified.
- An entry can be made on each social platform that we promote the Competition on (Instagram, Twitter and Facebook)
- Only one entry per platform will be counted so max number of entries is 3 (Instagram, Twitter and Facebook)
- Prize is as described in the description. There is no cash alternative and prizes cannot be transferred to any other person.
- Competitions are open to customers and non-customers. No purchase is necessary.
- The closing date will be stipulated in each competition description and the winner will be drawn at random (from entries across all social platforms) and notified within 24 hours.
- If the initial Winner cannot be contacted within 14 days, we will redraw a second winner from the original entries.
- The Winner agrees to provide a UK postal address (which will only be used to send out the prize).
- Agency Core’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- It is a condition of entry that any winner consents to their name and social handles to be published on Social Media / the Agency Core website.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances Agency Core reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose the competition without prior notice.
- Any dietary issues / allergies are the responsibility of the winner - where relevant, a link to the product description and ingredients will always be provided so it is the responsibility of the entrant to check.